Friday, February 25, 2011

Dinner

From Heather Breeland:

Oh how I hate I had to miss last weeks dinner. I've heard that Chinese Take Out was a big hit. So many of you have told me how much you enjoyed it and how much fun it was. That has been so good to hear. I'm still looking forward to my Chinese food. Due to illness we did not get to celebrate Valentine's Day in our usual manner. Please pray for our health, especially our little Cecilia as we have to take her back to Savannah on Monday for more blood work. As I type this, her fever has returned.

Now on to next week's dinner. We have all at one time or another looked for ways to make dinner quick and delicious. And many times when we've reached this point we grab that infamous can of Campbell's soup and whip up something our mothers used to make or the recipe we saw on the can. You can usually spot one of their recipes in your favorite magazine or, if you're like me, you own the cookbooks. Now you can even find them online. So, next week see what you can do with a can of Campbell's soup. I don't want everbody bringing a green been casserole either. Surprise us with something we might not have tried, but we'll love it when we do. Have fun with it and, hopefully, I'll see you around the dinner table.

No comments:

Post a Comment