Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kids Life Science

Many have asked what was covered last time in Kid's Life class and how to get the homework...I am really bad about this blogging stuff, personally I have a love/hate relationship with computers in general...but I will make a conscious effort to get this stuff posted in a timely manner.
Visit this site and go through the PowerPoint with your child. We talked, and will continue to talk, about simple machines. It is important that they have a good working knowledge of what these are and where they find them. http://science.pppst.com/simplemachines.html
As for homework, I had worksheets of which I will have extra copies tomorrow for the kids to take home. It is important that kids bring a notebook (three ring or folder w/ posts) I spend a great deal of time helping the kids to get the homework home, the rest is up to you and a folder will make it easier. See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment