Thursday, March 31, 2011

International Night

Hello, fellow co-op family. That is really what if feels like after sharing so many meals together. I pray you feel the same. As I type this and consider next weeks dinner theme, I noticed blue sky breaking through the clouds. What a beautiful sight! I say we have a "blue" food night. Nah, just kidding. We can't all fill up on blue raspberry Jello no matter how hard we tried. Instead, let's have an International night. What is your specialty or your heritage? Maybe it's Greek, Italian, or German. How about Mexican, French or Chinese. Don't forget Canadian. (Yes, there are dishes that are truly Canadian fare.) Oh, I can't wait to taste your families favorites from around the world. If you feel so inclined to provide us with some supplies rather than throw together a Tourtiere, we are in need of forks, cups and Splenda packets. Thanks for all you do and I will meet you around the dinner table.'

1 comment: